Personal identification information:
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our website, register an orderfill out a form subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information.
Users may, however, visit our website anonymously:
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply identification information personally, except that it may prevent them from engaging in particular website-related activities.
Non-personal identification information:
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users' means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies:
How we use collected information:
Chainsaw Parts collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more effectively.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey, or other website feature: To send Users information about topics we think will interest them.
- To send periodic emails for order processing, with information and updates about their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries and other requests or questions.
- Send special offers and other marketing information related to products and services from Chainsaw Parts and its affiliates. Users may contact us via our website, respond to any email by telling us that they do not want to receive any future communications, or contact Customer Support using the chat. Suppose at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails. In that case, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our website.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the website and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information:
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the website or administer activities on our behalfs, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Your acceptance of these terms:
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.